HOME / ABOUT US.
This Program is a TCOVE Public through the
Porterville Unified School District.
Students will have the opportunity to Explore different aspects in Law Enforcement, Fire Service, EMS, Disaster Services, and Military Organizations. Students will also receive Various Certificates of Completion & be Certified in & C.P.R. / A.E.D.. & I.C.S.-100. Each student has the Opportunity to receive 13 Certificates in this course.
Course Topics Include:
- Crime Scene Investigations Awareness
- Lifting Finger Prints
- Evidence Collection / Handling
- Arrest / Handcuffing Procedures
- Tabletop Exercises
- Resume & C.V. Prep.
- Crime Scene (Recreation) Pathways.
- California Law's & Federal Law's
- Phonetic Alphabet
- Ca. Section Codes / Specific Crimes.
- 911 - Radio Communications
- Basic Fire Safety-Behavior/Terminology
- Fire Extinguishers (Live Fire )
- Disaster Medical Triage
- Ropes & Knots /Stokes
- Land Navigation - Time Permitting
- US&R Light Building Collapse
- Disaster Preparedness- Are you Ready!
- Incident Command System-100
- Basic Water Safety - Time Permitting
- Mine & Shaft Awareness - Time Permitting
- Basic First Aid
- C.P.R. / A.E.D.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
Topics inBLUEhave been covered!